I also have several other planners available, including the 2024 Limited Editions, The Ultimate Authorship Planner (the non-dated version of the yearly Author's Planner), The Essential Book Launch Planner, the Quarterly Author Growth Planner, and the Monthly Writing Focus Planners.
Estimate 10-14 days for delivery of print planners.
I was working 90 hours every two weeks, with 56-60 commuting hours in those same two weeks. I quickly became frustrated, watching my pals finish their manuscripts and publish their latest titles.
And so I got my problem-solving brain to work and began sketching up schedules.
I used spreadsheets to track exactly where my time was going.
Then, I took some serious time (during my commute) to get crystal clear on my goals and what I wanted from my writing.
They were too general, their spaces too small to write in, and their prompts too vague to have any real or lasting impact.
And some planners, well, they were just too pretty, and I felt like I couldn't "scar" them with another "false start."
I was inspired by an entrepreneur's new planner, but it was so far outside my budget that I couldn't afford it before it sold out for the season.
I created it from my own needs and desires to stay organized and not give up on my writing.
Two weeks into the initial creation phase with little sleep, little to eat, and rarely time with my family, my fingers flew across the keys and my mouse clicked away as I built the first iteration of my very own planner: The 2018 Author's Journal.
The planner (as it's more accurately identified) has come a long way since then, but it's about your entire life and the myriad ways everything connects to and affects your creative endeavors.
This planner (from the beginning and through its various evolutions) has helped me conquer my educational goals (double- and triple-time classes for my BA and MA) and even spend more high-quality time with my family while still building my small business, undertaking freelance work, and building my fiction writing career.
- No more story ideas and project notes lost in myriad notebooks floating around my house...
- No more starting a planner only to quit after 3 weeks...
- No more keeping 3 or 4 separate planners to track the writing, editing, publishing, marketing, and the rest of my life separately...
I love pretty notebooks and planners, but I hate having too many intake systems to manage and organize (and protect from the kids 😂).
I needed efficiency, not redundancy, and I certainly didn't need any more work to do.
Now, I have a single comprehensive planner to organize the chaos and madness of writing, publishing, and living "the writer's life."
I took the leap and shared the planner, and, to my delight, it has helped so many other writers better live fulfilling lives, weigh their priorities, and ensure writing is a central part of their lives. I'm deeply moved by the messages I received and the stories I've been honored to hear in person at writing events.
This planner has helped so many people and exceeded what I imagined was possible.
This authorship planner is different from your typical planner because it:
- Guides you through refining your vision for your whole life with writing as a central pillar...
- Offers space to track progress toward your top priority manuscripts and explore why these projects are so important to you...
- Build your editing process and list of editors you enjoy working with...
- Track your submissions for contests, anthologies, journals, or agents...
- Record your income and expenses in a way that helps you more closely examine how well you're allocating your resources...
- Sketch out and refine a completely customizable 12-month marketing plan so you can focus on the tactics that work for your genre and your brand...
- Corral your story ideas into a single, easy-to-access spot inside your planner so you write them down while you're inspired without losing them later somewhere in piles of pretty notebooks...
- Applies coaching techniques to guide you through reviewing and planning weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly...
- You will always feel like someone is holding your hand and sitting there with you, helping you define the next best steps to reach your goals...
- Allows you to define your core working hours and design a schedule that works for your life...
- Offers spaces to track habits, set your word count and editing goals, and note important tasks and dates.
- Provides dedicated space to define your daily top priority so you always know the one most important thing you need to do to move the needle forward each day...
- Includes a built-in system to review your progress, evolve your goals, and refine your vision as you move through the year.
This video is from the 2022 Author's Planner, and the planner has gone through some core upgrades, but this still offers a reasonable demonstration of what you can expect from the 2024 edition. Check out this flip-through to get an idea of the size of the planner and how comprehensive it is. It really is meant to manage your writing, publishing, marketing, and business all in one system. 😊
I'm thrilled to announce that with the help of my team, we've created two Limited Edition planners for 2024. These covers will not be repeated in the future, and they will not be available for purchase after February 1, 2024.
Our team needs to know if you'd prefer
standard or expedited shipping.
The order form is set up so all you have to do is click the checkbox next to the items you want and specify how many, and it will automatically update your cart. This means you can buy planners for your friends, writing groups, or loved ones. Be sure to email email@example.com if you have any questions or for feedback to share with our team.
The 2024 Author's Planner in fan favorite coil binding is designed to be your all-in-one day planner and writing-career coach, helping you organize your writing life and get on a clear path to reach your goals.
Are you ready to get organized in your writing life and empowered to reach your goals? Apply method to the madness of publishing with The 2024 Author's Planner.
These will be in the standard coil-binding.
If you wish for the premium upgrades with these limited edition covers, order the custom & personalized planner.
Are you looking for a lighter version of the planner?
It doesn't get lighter than the digital edition!
The digital 2024 Author's Planner comes complete with hyperlinked tabs for ease of navigation and is ready to use on apps such as GoodNotes.
This is the non-dated (and coil-bound) version of the Author's Planner, and you can order this instead, for yourself or for your friends.
Order as many as you like for yourself and your friends.
When you claim your retreat tickets with your 2024 Author's Planner order, you'll have the chance to get your tickets at the lowest ever price! Only $36 per ticket, which comes out to only $12 per day! 😱
Purchase as many as you like, and surprise your friends for holidays with their virtual retreat tickets already covered. 💕
When you order your planner today, you'll have access to substantial discounts on 6-month, 12-month, and lifetime membership plans.
2024 Price: $497
- 1x Ticket for the 2024 Virtual Spring Writing Retreat
2024 Price: $797
- 2x Tickets for the 2024 Virtual Spring Writing Retreat
2024 Price: $1197
- 4x Tickets for the 2024 Virtual Spring Writing Retreat
© Copyright 2024 Audrey Hughey